Raw Zucchini Noodles

July 31, 2017




I'm super excited to share with you this vibrate cafe I had the opportunity to try while I was in Siem Reap. Artillery Cafe is located across the river from old market.

A little Cafe Tour

Let me first show you around the cafe itself. How cute is the decor, I love the tiffany blue accents with the light wood.
DSC05170.jpg
  .jpg
DSC05172.jpg
How cool is this fence they have, I gotta say I've never seen writing on a fence before.
DSC05216.jpg
DSC05174.jpg

Now Lets Go Inside

We ate lunch a little late so we were fortunate enough to have the whole place to ourselves and I could snap as many photos as my heart desired to share with all of you ^_^"
DSC05175.jpg
DSC05181.jpg
DSC05178.jpg
DSC051823-01.png

What Artillery Cafe is all about

I love how health and environmentally conscious they are and something I feel great supporting with my dollar. As you can see they caters to almost every dietary lifestyle as well.
DSC05177.jpg

Okay time to eat!

I've seen people make zucchini noodles so many times but since I just never got around to buying a spiralizer, zucchini noodles have been something I've just been wanting to try. Naturally that made choosing what to order a little easier because there was so many amazing sounding dishes.
DSC05191.jpg
Our Zucchini Noodles
DSC05206.jpg
Iced Latte
DSC051828-01.jpg
Falafel Plate
DSC05209.jpg
Tropicana Smoothie Bowl
DSC05211.jpg


DSC05182-01.jpg

The food was so light and fresh! I really would love to come back to try some more from their menu esspecially their breakfast, Green Pancake (sounds interesting) and Tofu Scramble.
IMG_2570-copy-01.png

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© alisha ko. Design by FCD.