First 100% Vegan Cafe in Siem Reap!

July 24, 2017

I've been having the best experiences with food in Siem Reap and surprisingly have been having no trouble finding vegan/vegetarian food here. It seems most restaurant have some veggie options but today I wanted to take you to the first fully vegan cafe in Siem Reap.
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg
Vibe Cafe expresses an emphasis on conscious living which is delivered through a vibrant plant based menu, offering customers choices which are both optimal for their health and the environment.
IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg
First impressions of this place is that it's very trendy and a comfortable place to grab a light and healthy lunch whilst beating the mid day heat.
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
They also have their own blend of fresh juices and superfoods that you can quickly grab on the go. How freaking good does that acai bowl look?! If you haven't had an acai (Ah-sigh-ee) bowl before they are thick smoothies consisting of frozen acai berries that are usually topped with granola and fresh fruit. Extremely yummy but make sure you try a good one!
IMG_0315.jpg
We ordered The Ritual Bowl and The Honest Buger. This has to be one of the healthiest meals I've had, this was also my first time trying tempeh. I thought it would be very similar to tofu but I got to say I didn't really care for it. I don't really like the earthy taste of it.
IMG_03322.jpg
IMG_03362.jpg
Would highly recommend the Honest burger! The patty texture was very close to a beef patty. The Ritual Bowl like I said is probably the healthiest thing I've order from a cafe. It made for a good light meal but I probably wouldn't order it again, if I went back. Just because I don't really like sauerkraut and the tempeh but the roasted pumpkin was really9 good!
IMG_03372.jpg
A big thing I do love about eating at Vibe is you never feel guilty or heavy afterwards because the meal is so fresh and packed full of nutritious goodness! I also had to snap a picture of the bamboo straws they use for their drinks, they have them for sale at the counter too.
IMG_0342.jpg
Overall I had a really good experiences at the Vibe, I would love to go back to try more of their menu. They had excellent service, supporting a great cause and amazing fresh meals, what's not to love.
Hope you enjoyed my post on Vibe Cafe. If you have any restaurant/cafes you loved while you were in Siem Reap please let me know in the comments below.
Talk soon,
IMG_2570-copy-01.png

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© alisha ko. Design by FCD.