The Coziest Vintage Cafe in Chiang Mai

July 13, 2017

Thumbnail-01.jpg

Dear Steemit Friends,

Today I head over to Ombra Cafe to see what they have to offer. This little hidden cafe can be found at the end of Ratchaphuek Road in Chiang Mai. I love the rustic decor and the fact they use a lot of vintage treasures as decorative pieces. They provide free wifi which makes it the ultimate hot spot for people who work and travel. As you can see in the pictures below it makes for a cozy little office.
Word on the street is they have a 'secret' menu which I wanted to try that day, unfortunately for me I came on the one day of the week the kitchen is closed (Sunday). So instead I had to order something from there main menu which is quite limited, so I was a little disappointed.
DSC040916-01.jpg
DSC04088.jpg
As you can see there is plenty of room to settle down & work for the day while enjoying a fresh coffee. I tried out their internet on my phone and I would recommend if you want a nice alternative to working at Starbucks.
DSC04066.jpg
DSC040672-01.jpg
I love the baby's breath dried flowers on all the tables such a cute touch.
DSC04068.jpg
DSC04069.jpg
I ended up ordering a fresh fruit and granola bowl, if you're very hungry I wouldn't suggest Ombra Cafe. I would say it's a nice place to work like I mentioned before as well as a place to sit down grab a good coffee, a small snack and cool off from the day.
DSC04076.jpg
DSC04086.jpg
DSC040915-01.jpg
I really love sharing the places I visit with you so I really hope you are enjoying my blog. If you are a travel/food blogger too please comment below :)

Talk to you soon my friend,

IMG_2570-copy-01.png

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© alisha ko. Design by FCD.