Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo

August 20, 2017 Reform Kafe, Chiang Mai



We bumped into an old friend and he informed us that he has found his new favourite vegan restaurant and if we go we have to try the vegan burger. So how could we not go and check out this place, we haven't been to a new restaurant in Chiang Mai in so long. We have a select few favourite places that we usually rotate around when it comes to eating out but I was pretty excited to try Reform Kafe.
I looked up online and found out that Reform Kafe used to be vegan and vegetarian but now the whole menu is vegan, how cool is that!
DSC05415-2.jpg
DSC05416.jpg
The interior is super relaxed I instantly had holiday vibes when I walked in I felt like I was back in Cambodia.
DSC05426-2.jpg
DSC05417-2.jpg
I didn't know at the time till we were seated that it was actually a hotel restaurant, if I stayed at this hotel I would probably have dinner here every single night. There was so many different things I wanted to try on the menu.
DSC05423-2.jpg
My boyfriend was going to order the mushroom patty burger our friend recommended to us and I just didn't know what I wanted. Then the waiter came and my boyfriend started to order so I just made a split second decision while the waiter was asking me what I would like... Fettuccine Mushrooms & cream it was.
DSC05419.jpg
DSC05421.jpg
For drinks we got the banana & cocoa shake which tasted amazing! and a green smoothie which tasted OK I feel like it could of been stronger. The only reason I order green smoothies is because I was that nutrients hit so when the smoothie doesn't taste almost bad because of all the good green veggies in it then it's not effective 😅 I think I could only taste cucumber and celery.
DSC05429.jpg
DSC05433.jpg
I have a cheeky bite of the burger and man oh man it was amazing packed full of flavour and the homemade chips were so good!! We just wish there was more of it.
DSC05437.jpg
DSC05442.jpg
Fettuccine Mushrooms & cream was pretty good, the cream was made from cashew but in comparison to the burger it was just lacking flavour. It needed something savoury or even some black pepper onto but the sauce was nothing less than creamy, can you tell from the picture.
DSC05445.jpg
I can't wait to come back and try some other dishes on the menu, they have some really affordable veggie set with rice dishes too. Hope you enjoyed my post!
Chat Soon,
IMG_2570-copy-01.png

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© alisha ko. Design by FCD.